Phew! Sorry for going MIA for a little bit... This week was jammed-packed with stuff to do! So busy, that I didn't have much time to craft at all. Ugh. Except for the other day when I attempted to use my sewing machine only to find that it's not working right! Garrrrrrr!! Hopefully I will be able to fix it. Anyways... Today I bring you my long-promised Sleep Mask tutorial. I hope you like it!
You Will Need:
- 10x4 inches of Decorative Fabric (Top)
- 10x4 inches of Satiny Fabric (Back)
- 10x4 inches of Fusable Interfacing
- Click - Pattern
- Two 18 inch pieces of Ribbon
- One 21 inch piece of Ribbon
- Accent Fabric, Beads, other embelishments.
I did not include info on the little cupcake embellishment since you should add your own personal touch! Feel free to comment and post photos of what you've created!!