April 3, 2009

Teeny, Tiny Bows

Hey there, crafters! Don't you just love it when you find out that someone you've been friends with for a long time loves to craft, too? It's always fun to learn something new about a friend. I had the pleasure of crafting with a girl that I've known since we were sophomores in high school.

Liz just got married this past November and I finally got a chance to come to here new home and hang out for a bit! On our agenda, we planned to make some adorable bows for her adorable new puppy, Molly!

Here's Molly, looking great.

We made A LOT of bows... I think around 30.

We had a great time doing it, too. Liz's hubby, Dennis, even made us dinner! Overall, it was a great night! I had a fabulous time reconnecting over crafts with a great friend. Next time, we hope to take on some beading and jewelry making! I hear Liz makes some great jewelry :D

I hope to bring you a quick tutorial soon, I just gotta take some new photos. The ones I took at Liz's place turned out a bit too blurry. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment