March 5, 2010

Follow Friday

Wooooo! Friiiiday!

Sorry - I'm just a bit delirious. Today has been a very long day. I was a substitute Chemistry teacher today and a Tea Shop girl by night. Now it's time to unwind and relax.

Firstly, it's Friday... SO in true Twitter style, here are a few fun people to check out if you're a Twitter-er like me :)




Check 'em out... You know you wanna.

Anyway! Here's my creation for Thing a Day!


Orange, Strawberry, and Lemon polymer clay charms just chillin' here with some Swarovski crystals on a silver-plated bracelet with a lobster clasp. I'm not entirely happy with the quality of the lighting in this photo, so I'll be re-shooting it tomorrow when I can get some natural lighting before it ends up in the Etsy Shop.

Don't forget to check out the other TaD'ers!

Comment here to add your own TaD! I'd love to see it and add you to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment