August 20, 2008

Back to School... Back to School!

The time has come for me to move my junk down the NJ Turnpike and cram it into my tiny college dorm apartment again! It seems no matter what I do, I end up with more and more junk to haul around each year. I'm trying so hard to keep the amount down this time since I will only be at school for one semester. Pshh. As I look around my room now, I can see that I've totally failed. 

I am sad and happy at the same time that I'm leaving to go back to school. Sad because, obviously, I'll be away from my family and my best friend. It's going to be strange this semester because my boyfriend, Bobby, who I have been with since Freshman year, graduated in May and won't be back at Rowan with me. He doesn't live far, so I am sure I will see him, but not nearly as much as I'm used to. I guess I'm a little spoiled XD  I am happy to go back because I neeeeeed my own space. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I get along great with my Mom and Dad, but I need to be able to set the rules myself. I am nervous about Student Teaching, I really hope I don't screw it up. Oh well, we will see how that cookie crumbles. 

But for now, I'm off to my fourth (FOURTH??!!) RA training session. Sheesh. Most RA's don't even make it to two years and I'm on four. I must love pain and punishment. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment