August 19, 2008

Never thought I'd be a blogger...

Well, here I am. For years I have thought to myself, with a scoff of course, "What would I ever spend time blogging about?" It seems I've finally figured it out. You see, I am a Jack (or Jill) of All Trades and a master of none, so I cycle through hobbies as if they were socks. Simming, Polymer Clay, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Plushies, Photography, Beading, Macrame, and so on and so forth. So I have a crazy amount of STUFF that has to do with my various hobbies. This blog here will be where I talk about my ADD with crafts.

Let's see... Well, yesterday I finally finished the gift for my roomie Casey's birthday. It is a nifty little shamrock wristlet I created from a pattern at Butterick and I'm pretty proud of it! I changed it up from the pattern they have posted under Free Projects by using ribbon for the hand strap and leaving out the corner parts.

Here is the first one I created a couple weeks ago for my other roomie Andrea's birthday.


The little pull charm on the zipper is a tiny polymer sushi with a glob of wasabi. Andrea LOOOVES sushi. 

I also made a wristlet from a fabric with the map of the world on it for my mom. 

So there you have it, my first blog post. I hope you've enjoyed it, and I hope that my ADD doesn't make me forget that I have a blog.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment