September 4, 2008

Breathe Deep...

Today I got to meet all of my students. A bit of a quiet bunch among the 9th graders, but those 11th graders were wild! I am really excited to dive into this whole teaching experience... I just hope I don't mess it up. The chairperson of the education department at my university came to talk to us today and she is one intimidating lady! I really hope I don't do something wrong... She made it seem like if we were to sneeze the wrong way, we'd fail! Ugh.

On a positive note, I got a package today! I ordered a Fat Quarter on clearance and it was waiting for me when I got home from teaching today!

This photo is from the listing, I'm too lazy to take another. Can't beat the price, either! $1.25 before shipping. Check out Mineymo's shop for more adorable printed fabrics! I think I may be making a makeup bag out of this one. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment