September 2, 2008

Woo!! Pin Cushion!!!

Okay, so it's official. I am a shopaholic. After school today, I went out with Andrea (roomie) to Michael's because she needed to return a frame. Of course, I wander off into the happiness that is a craft store. A basket full of clearance stuff later, my beloved Andrea uses her sick employee discount to get me all my goodies for $11! Yeaaahh!! Me living with someone who works at a craft store is like a coke-head living with a drug dealer. BAD NEWS! Hahahah!

I got lots of felt, three fat quarters, a ton of stickers, two rolls of ribbon, a few pieces of decorative paper, and a piece of fabric that is kind of velour-like for 25cents! All-in-all, it's a good haul. 

So school was good... It was just a teacher's in service, so I showed up, did my thing, met with my cooperating teacher, and then he let me go home early. Tomorrow we are setting up our classroom! Yaaay!

I finished the pin cushion for Grandma. Check it out!

Now it's time for a nap before my staff meeting. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment