September 1, 2008

Etsy Eight - Check 'em Out!

I wanted to do some sort of featuring post... And here's what I came up with!! I call this the Etsy Eight! Every eight days, I will feature eight newly posted items on Etsy! This first batch was scouted out last night. I hope you enjoy!! 

1. Camel and Brown Olive Leaves Small Town Bag - $45.00 - Thewren

2. Scrabble Tile Pendant - CHERRY BLOSSOMS  - $6.50 - HomeStudio

3. Cotton Hats - $25.00 - amandagenusdesigns1

4. Yummy Felt Cupcake - Grape-Kiwi Soda - $8.00 - SugarChicBaby

5. Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies - $9.99 - ACraftyChateau

6. Till Death Do Us Part Husband and Wife Sugar Skull Necklace in Antique Blue - $18.00 - Surly

7. Sterling Silver Black Onyx Tree of Life Pendant - $55.00 - Shellamie

8. Stripey Polka Chocolatey Flower Hair Bows - $4.00 - j4bowsnclips

So there we have it! My first Etsy Eight!! Next Etsy Eight: September 8th! I hope you like it! I had a lot of fun surfing through Etsy for new treasures! 

I'm also working on my eyemask tutorial, a list of AWESOME craft blogs, and much, much more! Spread the word about FrostedTreats!

Also, Just found this site yesterday... And I'm in love! I'm ordering from her shop and with such good prices, I'll probably be ordering again soon! She is having a giveaway - All I've gotta do is post her button (Gladly!) and she'll choose a winner on September 15... And that's my boyfriend's birthday! Woo!

Everyday Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, Thanks for posting my fortune cookies!! Those are my personal Favorite :)

    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my black onyx tree of life pendant! I am honored...and quite frankly a bit hungry after having my sweet tooth nudged with your shop!

    ~Michelle (Shellamie Jewelry)

    ReplyDelete