Hey there, crafters! This week has been a busy time for my little corner of the world! First off - how was everyone's Valentine's Day? I had a fantastic time! My Boyfriend took me out to a reaaally trendy sushi restaurant in Philly. Check it out - It's called Pod.
Anywho... On to my productivity for the past week! Since it's so much, I'll just post little pictures to keep things movin'!
Phew! Okay, so not all of these were made in the past week, but most were. Let's break it down!
1. The Lorelei Set - Made for my Momma! She gave me an insane amount of this cute floral print, so I got to work! I like how the colors work, so I'll be making a bunch more with this print!
2. Jessica Clutchlet - Finally! Something for myself, hehe! I love damask print and I've had this fabric for a while, longing for a chance to make something of my very own. Ta Da!
3. Marie Clutchlet - Part of a custom order for a friend of mine. I like how this one turned out. I'll be making another for the Etsy Shop soon!
4. Lorelei Tissue holder - Another little goodie from my Mom's choice of fabric. I love how cute and simple these tissue holders are to make.
5. Tea Cup Cushion - This is something that I've been wanting to make for a while. I saw someone else make these a while ago, but I can't remember where. I love the concept! I love how it turned out!
6. Caryn Clutchlet - Part of a custom order. Fun, fun!
7. Casey Clutchlet - I actually had two orders for this particular clutchlet! Woo!
8. Elizabeth Clutchlet - A gift for my best friend for Valentine's Day.
So there you have it! I have been a busy little bee. Oh, did I mention I got a call back for a teaching job?! I go back on Monday morning to teach a sample lesson. Yay! Cross your fingers, crafters. So this weekend will be filled with prep for the lesson, listing goodies on Etsy, and TOMORROW - keep your eyes out for the first Freebie Friday! Until tomorrow, Happy Crafting!