July 10, 2009

Busy Beeeeeee

This week was fun, but busy. I'm about to go on a mini-vacation with my boyfriend's family. We'll be camping in Blue Rocks, PA, so I'm excited! I've heard the place is beautiful. I'll be sure to post a few photos when I get back.

I received a custom order from a Twitter pal for a purple coffee cozy. I like this print, I think I'll do more with it! For some reason I don't have much purple in my stash AT.ALL. Anyone know some good prints to fix that problem?

Also, I just finished writing up a tutorial on how to make a polymer clay strawberry charm. It's for a guest-blogger post at ChristyNelson.net for later this month. Keep an eye out!

I'm off... Gotta get my bag packed for the camping trip! Enjoy the weekend, Crafters. 

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little strawberry charm. It has that wonderful feeling of summer!

    ReplyDelete