July 24, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hello, Hello!

This week was a bit quiet on the crafting front - but I do have my guest post posted at ChristyNelson.net. It was even featured at OnePrettyThing.com, one of my all-time-favorite DIY sites!

oneprettything

I've been working a lot of hours between my two RL jobs, so crafting is at a minimum. Take a peak at what I'm doing tonight...

Me in 19th century attire at the County Fair teaching in my mock-school house. Perdy sweet, I think! 

And what I did a few weekends ago...

After a 2 1/2 mile hike, Bobby and I made it to the top of the mountain in PA. We may be a sweaty mess, but it was a good trip! 

Now, for a little #FollowFriday for all you Twitter Junkies!

@sra_nelson

@MrsMandaK

@katiskupcakes

@cherryspoon

@heatherscraps

@candielm

And there you have it! Enjoy the weekend, my dears. I'm off to the County Fair and then to S. Jersey for a birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment