March 22, 2010

So, I'm a fabric designer.

Yeah, yeah... I fell off the Thing a Day bandwagon. *Super sad face* I tried!! I am blaming this hiccup on a stomach bug that straight up ruined last week for me. I was totally unproductive and hermit-ish.


BUT!! I received my first proofs from SpoonFlower in the mail today!! I'm so giddy :) Here they are, from digital image to actual fabric. AHHH!!!


I feel like some sort of big shot! Haha! I love my little 8x8inch swatches and I can't wait to order some more of these prints. I wasn't 100% in love with the green background on Cloverfield, so I changed it to white for future prints. SpoonFlower also allows designers to sell their freshly printed fabrics right off the website, so if you love these prints (I love 'em, but I made 'em, so I'm a little partial), head over to my profile and buy 'em! FrostedTreats on SpoonFlower. Also, once I get some yardage in my hands, expect to see some wristlets and coffee cozies made by mee!

I've got some more designs churning around in my mind, so there will be more! This is so stinkin' cool! Haha. Okay, enough giddy-ness from me...

2 comments:

  1. So I just got the email that we are scrap swap buddies!!! I am soooo excited! I decided to come check out your blog and I'm so glad I did!!! It's so cute and crafty!! I'm about to go check out your Etsy too :) Needless to say, I'm a new follower!! yay!
    Hope you have a great weekend and I look forward to our scrap swap!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    http://www.bearypixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such lovely fabric! Well done on your design..!

    ReplyDelete