April 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning Sale

Hey There! I hope everyone has been enjoying the lovely spring weather as I have!

With the spirit of spring comes an urge to begin again, just as flowers sprout into new life...

SPRING CLEANING!
(oooohh, ahhhh...)

Okay, so while my bedroom is still an unruly mess, I'll be doing some cleaning elsewhere. Head on over to the Frosted Treats shop and help me clear my shop! I've got a whole stock of brand new items to post... But I want to get a few things off my hands first.








Don't miss out... Once these charm necklaces are gone, I won't be relisting them. Out with the old, In with the new! Grab 'em now before they're gone!

As an added bonus... Each Spring Cleaning shopper will get a Free gift with their order!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment