March 12, 2010

Another day of Spoonflower

Okay, so I think I'm hooked. Yesterday I made two more fun prints on Spoonflower and today while I was subbing I was doodling ideas for more. I promised myself I wouldn't order any more swatches until my first batch arrive in the mail, so I think that's making my bank account give a sigh of relief for now. Here are my two newest patterns.

'Cotton


'Candy


Some cute little Mushies! Cotton Candy and Candy Corn are their respective titles. I really liked making these little fungi... Maybe I'll try my hand at these in polymer form... Hmmmm, the possibilities...

Oh, and feedback on these designs and my designs from yesterday would be fabulous. I'm wondering if anyone besides me and my mother enjoy the prints I've made so far. Thankies!

No comments:

Post a Comment